Sunday, April 9, 2017

Nov 2012

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>149392</itemid>
<eventtime>2012-11-26 10:08:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2012-11-26 15:08:08</logtime>
<subject>Minute Man</subject>
<event>
Minute Man by Redwin Tursor I don't know when what happened happened Or why the things I know as real are Even if they're only in the moments of backwards universes Turned upside down and insider out But even though they aren't always true Their virtual truth is still a reality For all practical purposes anyway ...I should not care But I do But as I grow a better understanding Of the whys and wherefores of my potential potentials I come to grips with it faster Even when I come unglued in the moments after. It hurts. It hurts a lot. But I can look backward with the best of them. Better even, probably. I'm good at documenting the mistakes I've made. I adapt. I change. I am more than I was. And now I know that I am likely to be much more than that. More than I dreamed possible even. So I excuse myself as my demon says That I'm an idiot to parse mercy and limited compathy To those that from a subjective point of pure advantage ROI it least. But by Barnam Standards I'm the sucker born every minute. The trick is...I'm the one being reborn each time.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment