Sunday, April 9, 2017

Feb 2014

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>156874</itemid>
<eventtime>2014-02-06 09:25:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2014-02-06 14:25:54</logtime>
<subject>Ode to the Crap that Is Your Poetry</subject>
<event>
by Redwin Tursor Ode to the crap that is your poetry Putting words together Like bikes on fishicles Makes me vomit words on a page With illness born From falseness and vile language The clown is the contard And the truth is a baby In a bathtub They did drown Listen to the shrieking psycho harpies Sing about the unborn babies Liberanazis kill for glee But goo is not babies And babies are not goo No matter how much you want it To be. <i>Written in response to Erika the Odious and her poem about phoenixes and 'truth' and Obama being a clown.</i>
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
<entry>
<itemid>157071</itemid>
<eventtime>2014-02-16 20:41:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2014-02-17 01:41:24</logtime>
<subject>Brave Little Coward</subject>
<event>
by Redwin Tursor I hadn't bonded with an animal For a long long time Though I loved many Especially my parents pets But when circumstances forced A bitter retreat One The underdog Stood out And we bonded I let her sleep with me When I would brook no others into my domain Zingy little Pele So smart and acrobatic Stole my heart But I have had to leave her behind And now I live with Sacha A gorgeous grey Russian Blue My Wife's Cat Beloved of my Beloved I feel no threat For I know she loves me more But their bonds Are beautiful And astounding But he runs from me For I am loud And large And a stomper of stomps And though I never threaten him The noise is too much for his sensitive hearing. Now it is just three of us In one tiny apartment And he sometimes lets me pet him Or quietly sleeps at night on my side of the bed And doesn't run away quite as much He certainly licks the cream off the spoon When I'm willing to share it And though his bond is no less For his special special human My own bond for him is slowly growing There was fear at first But he has adapted to changes And though he runs away from me A LOT He faces it bravely And curiously Even with a dash of caution. He is cute And while he is not quite as much as Julia's He is still becoming mine as well.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment