Sunday, April 9, 2017

July 2011

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>134264</itemid>
<eventtime>2011-07-24 01:28:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2011-07-24 05:29:22</logtime>
<subject>Christmas in July</subject>
<event>
by Redwin Tursor So I heard the music across the way And went from one bar to the other A sports bar with a disgruntled DJ To Christmas in July in Pub 71 The Christmas lights were blinking The people swarming The poor bartenders were slammed to the max. I oozed my way in And sat at the super crowded bar And bought a glass of Black Velvet Surfing the crowd On an emotional Waikiki of excellent awesomeness. The perfect culmination To a spreadful summer night Around Atlanta Learning the art of being less shy A few points down the road And infinitely farther than I was before. I like this place. I will be back here again Some other night.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
<current_music/>
<current_mood/>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment