Sunday, April 9, 2017

June 2016

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>168982</itemid>
<eventtime>2016-06-05 18:57:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2016-06-05 22:57:10</logtime>
<subject>Make it Stop</subject>
<event>
By Emmit Other The loving angel that claws at my face Wants me to be the best me I can be For eternity Make it stop Make it stop Make it stop Anything God For you, right now Anything you desire I'll worship or Murder or Eat my own shit Just stop the killing me fire I can't I just can't Not one more second I'll burn family or friend or foe I'll say what you want Or do what you want But make it so this just isn't so The bliss in the moments When I'm not in pain Earn my loyalty God For you I'll do anything Anything you want Just don't do that again Please Please Oh Please No more Not more Not again Please. Such a good god Such a wonderful god My best friend Who makes my eyes so burn To try my faith And test my soul Thou who lovest I shall thy loving favor lovingly earn.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment