Sunday, April 9, 2017

Oct 2013

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>155512</itemid>
<eventtime>2013-10-05 15:46:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2013-10-05 19:46:07</logtime>
<subject>Almost Flying</subject>
<event>
by Emmit Other The ground was so far away I thought as I began my journey Fuck all those assholes who thought I couldn't do it I was flying One way All with the power of my mind Journey to the clouds All of you are tiny tiny ants Ants to me the God above you Feel the wind on my face I am embracing the Earth Mother I shall splatter through the pearly gates Riding a tide of electric awesomeness into the afterlife No mourning ghost shall I be But a glittering electron cloud of AWESOMENESS! But sorry about your garden gnome lady Ow. The hell? There is no kind of sucking Like sucking your stake through a straw.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
<entry>
<itemid>155772</itemid>
<eventtime>2013-10-21 23:47:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2013-10-22 03:47:10</logtime>
<subject>Being Newtoned</subject>
<event>
by Emmit Other At rest And staying there Day to day survival is the order of operations I cannot ask What I want to ask Because I've seen the results Far too many times I know the answer But I keep going on anyway My situational awareness Is pretty much total And the results speak for themselves You're supposed to ignore them And go on working anyway But my proxy motivations Are good for limited situations only Your mileage may vary Though all is not dark And in the long run The future is bright indeed But the hotel is dim And there is profound silence That which feeds the flesh Does not feed the soul And the forgers mark Is yielded only out of necessity One and only one yield of harvest For the only audience that truly matters Is a bountiful crop But does not sate The endless hunger for validation. I wonder if it ever will be. The answer to that is likely no But the banquet I eat Is scrumptiously provided And very gratefully received At least someone somewhere notices.
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment