Sunday, April 9, 2017

Aug 2015

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<livejournal>
<entry>
<itemid>163247</itemid>
<eventtime>2015-08-05 18:13:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2015-08-05 22:13:13</logtime>
<subject>Keep Your Word</subject>
<event>
<p dir="ltr">By Emmit Other</p><p dir="ltr">If you say it<br>Mean it<br>If you plan it<br>Do it<br>But above all<br>Keep your word.</p><p dir="ltr">Now I can be a bastard<br>And a grouse<br>And a louse<br>And an unpleasant fellow<br>I am slothful at times<br>And forgetful <br>I am gullible <br>And sometimes comically guileless<br>Or naive<br>But if I tell you I will be there<br>I will.<br>If I give you my time<br>You have it<br>Nothing is more precious to me<br>If I give you even a minute<br>Either you are paying me<br>Or I consider you worth my time<br>And my time is the one thing I will never get back<br>Honor is my gold standard<br>I am not perfect <br>I make mistakes<br>Everyone does<br>And for me the bar is very high<br>Very high indeed<br>To forgive<br>And forget<br>If I give up on you<br>You have reason to be forgotten <br>And introspection might be in order <br>And highly unlikely <br>Which is why we are done<br>So if you make a promise<br>Keep your word<br></p><p dir="ltr">If you make it three times<br>Keep your word<br>If you think I will forget<br>You are mistaken<br>Keep your word<br>Normally I am outspoken<br>And square in my dealings with my fellow man<br>But in one offense my silence beckons<br>If you have wasted my time<br>You won't hear right away<br>You will find out about it <br>At an inconvenient time<br>Keep your word.<br>Or your word will be considered without value<br>And no one should ever have to suffer that.</p>
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
<entry>
<itemid>163460</itemid>
<eventtime>2015-08-25 08:30:00</eventtime>
<logtime>2015-08-25 12:30:02</logtime>
<subject>Fuck Dodgeball</subject>
<event>
<p dir="ltr">By Emmit Other</p><p dir="ltr">I have always known I wasn't going to be <br>Mr Popularity <br>But this business of being picked last at dodgeball sucks<br>You see the mercinary method of your dealings with your fellow humans<br>When you are of no more use to them <br>I have always accepted that I did things differently <br>That I was indeed other<br>But put a few hundred miles between you<br>And suddenly you are not worth five minutes of their time<br>And you were barely worth that<br>To begin with <br>It isn't really evil<br>So much as just<br>Blerg<br>It wasn't a waste of time<br>Mankind should be your business <br>So much that I am a very poor businessman.</p>
</event>
<security>public</security>
<allowmask>0</allowmask>
</entry>
</livejournal>

No comments:

Post a Comment