Sunday, December 20, 2020

Katalyst

 by Emmit Other

Stellar Signs does Aquarius Herald

I'm not so sure I'm empowered 

But I know the galactic axis feels like its moving

Even if it is at a glacial incrementalistic pace

I hear a call to something larger

Barging at my subconscious

Demanding acknowledgement

Demanding Portent

Demanding my time

I know not the structure

But I know it is a calling

As sure as any other I have ever known

Not every calling is worthy

Not every noble quest succeeds

But this one sings to my soul

And tomorrow is a doorway

Whether it is only in my mind

And I have yet to choose to accept it

Or a spiritual antenna 

Picking up something larger than myself

Something I can and should choose to acknowledge

Time is a lens and a doorway

It is knocking

And I shall open

No comments:

Post a Comment