Thursday, December 26, 2019

Buyers Remorse

by Emmit Other

I am returning the Fucks
I give
About what you think about me
In regards to children
Or otherwise
Say what you want
See you in court if need be
Others, who I do give a fuck what they think
Say quite the opposite of you
Or what Psychopath Hill might dictate
But I am exchanging this
For most definitely doubting your Christianity
Your inpirational Ferris Buellers Day Off
Rolling Grandma's Bones
All over Coffin Brothers Mortuary
Like the Walmart Shopper you are
I can forgive your violation of your sects commandments
Involving Meth Use
I can forgive your Zamboni Humane Society Ethics regarding mans best friend
(That part goes back in the book you didnt know about)
I can forgive you being an empty mask looking for a face
And picking Pimple Dilbert
I can forgive many things
But am required to forgive none
And I am simply not going to lie to myself
About your behavior
Words matter
And you are not Christian
No matter what paste you eat
No matter how many pictures of Aryan Jesus you put on your childrens bedroom wall
No matter how much you say with saucer eyed anime crocidile tears that "ewe iz twying vewy vewy haud"
Christians come to funerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment